As promised, here are the show notes for Episode.
Episode Reviewed: Revenge on the Iron Beast Mechadagon
Our Commander of the Week
The commander of the week for this episode doesn’t have a name and I’m not sure what he’s supposed to be. He doesn’t look like a centipede. He looks more like a bison skull permanently gritting his teeth.
Why is he permanently gritting his teeth? Is he seething with pent-up rage because Katse keeps nagging at him? Does he resent that his Commander of the Week outfit doesn’t match the mecha? Perhaps he had Taco Bell for lunch and the teeth-gritting is a result of the pressure and pain from his intestines as they churn and bloat and contract in an agonizingly slow fashion?
One can only speculate. In fact, we invite you to do just that. See our poll below.
Dr. “Rueben Kincaid” Nakahara
|Totally Looks Like…|
It’s probably just me, but Dr.Nakahara looks a lot like Partridge family manager Rueben Kincaid. Coincidentally, Keith Partridge and Ken the Eagle have the same hair style.
The United Nations of Basketball?
If you look closely, and I suggest you click on the image to embiggen it, the UN fighter jets have basketballs on their wings. Why?
CCR Audience Poll
Why is this Commander of the Week Grimacing?
- His face froze that way despite repeated warnings from his mother to stop making that face. (100%, 1 Votes)
- He is seething with pent-up rage over Katse's continuous nagging (0%, 0 Votes)
- The goon sitting next to him just ripped a fart so foul, it leaves an aftertaste in the back of the throat (0%, 0 Votes)
- A Galactor Botox clinical trial gone horribly wrong (or horribly right). (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other (Please specify in the comments) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 1
Where to watch Science Ninja Team Gatchaman:
- On DVD or Blu-Ray
- On AnimeNetwork.Com
- This is a subscription based streaming site, but they do offer a free two week trial. Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Anime Network. We are providing a link to their site for people who are interested in watching Gatchaman.
How to Connect With Us
- Leave us a voice message (Just click on that gray tab on the right side of your screen and follow the instructions.)
- Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our message board: http://crescentcorallibrary.com/messageboards
- Follow us on social media: