In this episode, we reviewed Gatchaman Episode 23. Thanks to Grumpy Ghost Owl, KT and Katblu42 for participating in our podcast. 🙂
As promised, here is a link to the You Tube video for the advertisement for Strollin’ Bowlin’, the toy I mentioned (and used to have) that reminds me of the Mecha Ball.
Here is a picture of the Mecha-Ball’s cousin, which appeared in an episode of Johnny Sakko.
Episode 24 & Episode 25 Audience Participation Surveys:
The survey is hosted by Google Docs, but you do not need to have a Google account to participate. You do not have to answer all of the questions. Because Episodes 24 and 25 will be released within a week of each other, we posted both surveys. We want to make sure that people who want to participate in Episode 25 have enough time to do so.
The Episode 24 survey will be active until 6:00 AM Central Daylight Time on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
The Episode 25 survey will be active until 6:00 AM Central Daylight Time on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
Confused about what time that is where you are? Here is a handy time zone converter to help you figure it out.
We’ve created a countdown timer if this helps, too.
Or take the survey here:
Where to watch Science Ninja Team Gatchaman:
- On DVD or Blu-Ray
- On AnimeNetwork.Com
- This is a subscription based streaming site, but they do offer a free two week trial. Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Anime Network. We are providing a link to their site for people who are interested in watching Gatchaman.
- On Tubi.TV: http://tubitv.com/series/1659/gatchaman
How to Connect With Us
- Leave us a voice message (Just click on that gray tab on the right side of your screen and follow the instructions.)
- Shoot us an email: email@example.com
- Visit our message board: http://crescentcorallibrary.com/messageboards
- Follow us on social media: