Antenna Smut Challenge

Need a beta-reader? Want to issue a challenge? This is the place to ask for help, post challenges, other prompts, or anything that may get the creative juices flowing.
GrumpyGhostOwl
ISO Janitor
Location: An owlery in a mysterious hidden valley in the far Antipodes.

Antenna Smut Challenge

Post by GrumpyGhostOwl » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:39 pm

As part of the recent Gatchamania Gift Exchange Madilayn posted Dongle on the old board, for LB, whose prompt was, "The Eagle, Condor and Swan have antennae on the backs of their helmets, but the Swallow and Owl don't -what's the story behind that? Team: Battle of the Planets."

It's a great story with a funny twist at the end, and it sparked a bit of discussion.

DT: Well done Maddy — I would have probably fainted if I had gotten this prompt
EW: That's funny. You have no problem with smut, but this ... (rolls eyes.)
DT: EW maybe we can find a way to combine smut with antennae
EW: DT -- Yeah, I thought of something...though I won't mention it here...
Maddy: Antenna smut? I can do antenna smut. I think that there needs to be antenna smut.
KT: Antenna smut? Ooh, there's something I never knew I wanted!

And then there was yours truly, who rummaged in interdimensional L-Space and found a Crescent Coral post from the not-too-distant future:

Crescent Coral Base, April 1 2024:

... And that was how the Antenna Smut Challenge was born. Of course we had no way of knowing that it would lead to such a large scale investigation, nor could we have anticipated the sheer magnitude of the therapy bill that was incurred by the employees of several major government agencies on at least two continents. It's easy to say in hindsight that we should have known better, but back in early 2018, it was one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time...

So, people, are we going to do this?
Never trust an atom: they make up everything.

katblu42
ISO Janitor
Location: At the back of a theatre somewhere in Sydney, Australia

Re: Antenna Smut Challenge

Post by katblu42 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:03 am

This picture came to mind when this discussion began.

I'll just say it's just as well Jinpei's helmet doesn't have an antenna.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.