Infini-T Force Movie Teaser

The place to discuss Gatchaman and it's related incarnations.
GrumpyGhostOwl
ISO Janitor
Location: An owlery in a mysterious hidden valley in the far Antipodes.

Infini-T Force Movie Teaser

Post by GrumpyGhostOwl » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 am

Cross-posted from the BotPML over at Yahoo! from James. No info as yet on international releases or streaming availability. If anyone understands Japanese and would like to offer a rough translation, please feel free.

Hi all!

The Infini-T Force website has released a 4 minute, 30 second long clip from the upcoming movie, showing Ken, Dr. Nambu, and Joe. You can see it here:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ezlsd

The film will be released to theaters in Japan next Saturday.

James
Never trust an atom: they make up everything.

Tags:

KT1972
ISO Mechanic

Re: Infini-T Force Movie Teaser

Post by KT1972 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:00 am

Wendy Dinsmore posted a brief translation on Facebook:

"From first listen of the preview,it starts with Ken saying "The mission failed." Nambu starts with his freeze ray saying it's the only way humans can win, while Ken protests that they should never stop trying. Nambu says that mindset is what killed the rest of the team. Ken says the rest of the team intended to fight to the very end, therefore Ken can't let him continue. That's when Nambu shoots him."

Hope this helps.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.." - Stephen William Hawking CH CBE FRS FRSA (1942 - 2018 )

Redbird
ISO Janitor

Post by Redbird » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:17 pm

I thought it looked pretty good. I'm definitely intrigued! Since we're seeing Joe pop up here, I'm thinking that the rest of the team might have survived and perhaps Ken was lied to about it. Looking forward to seeing it, whenever that will be ! :P
Playing darts with the Condor's feather shuriken...

GrumpyGhostOwl
ISO Janitor
Location: An owlery in a mysterious hidden valley in the far Antipodes.

Post by GrumpyGhostOwl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 am

Sounds like high drama in the Gatchaverse. Has Dr Nambu crossed the Moral Event Horizon? Has he gone from being amusingly mad as a box of frogs to less-amusingly full-on bat shit crazy? Can Joe find a syringe full of Haloperidol in time to save the world? I guess there's only one way to find out.
Never trust an atom: they make up everything.

katblu42
ISO Janitor
Location: At the back of a theatre somewhere in Sydney, Australia

Post by katblu42 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 am

A link to the movie in full (no subtitles) was posted in a fan group on Facebook a few weeks ago. I have watched it, so I know it works. I found it well worth watching, even though I don't speak Japanese and therefore found it difficult to fully understand what was going on.

https://clipwatching.com/a75o4cha2yvr/infinihd.mp4.html