Infini-T Force Movie and Crescent Coral Chat

The place to discuss Gatchaman and it's related incarnations.
GrumpyGhostOwl
ISO Janitor
Location: An owlery in a mysterious hidden valley in the far Antipodes.

Infini-T Force Movie and Crescent Coral Chat

Post by GrumpyGhostOwl » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 am

So... the Infini-T Force movie looms nigh. Once it's available for streaming -- and once those of us who don't live on Planet America get access to it -- shall we organise a group viewing? We have the technology.

We could do the thing where everybody streams it to their own computer and comments on it via the chat room here in real time, or, if there aren't a whole lot of takers, we could do the screen-sharing via Skype thing.
Never trust an atom: they make up everything.

Tags:

katblu42
ISO Janitor
Location: At the back of a theatre somewhere in Sydney, Australia

Re: Infini-T Force Movie and Crescent Coral Chat

Post by katblu42 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 am

I'd be interested, but I think working out how to do two things at once on one screen would be hard enough for me. Not sure if I want to set up Skype yet.
Of course it would all depend on whether there was a way to watch it in this part of the world.

I am considering petitioning SBS to screen all the Infini-T Force eps, and the movie for us. They will probably ignore me.
(SBS - which stands for Special Broadcasting Service - is Australia's national, free to air television and radio broadcaster of international/foreign language content).

GrumpyGhostOwl
ISO Janitor
Location: An owlery in a mysterious hidden valley in the far Antipodes.

Post by GrumpyGhostOwl » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 am

katblu42 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 am
I am considering petitioning SBS to screen all the Infini-T Force eps, and the movie for us. They will probably ignore me.
(SBS - which stands for Special Broadcasting Service - is Australia's national, free to air television and radio broadcaster of international/foreign language content).
I dunno, when you consider that SBS screened Neon Genesis Evangelion and Attack on Titan, they might be open to screening an anime whose plot actually makes sense to the viewer.
Never trust an atom: they make up everything.

Chris_White

Post by Chris_White » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:30 pm

If it was on Netflix or something we could use Rabb.it :/ I'd be open to a group viewing if we can make it work!