I keep checking...

Announcements regarding the Crescent Coral Radio Podcast
23239j

I keep checking...

Post by 23239j » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:18 am

I can only imagine the work in cranking out a podcast, but I wanted to let you know I’m eagerly checking in like a kid on Christmas morning for when you do get around to picking it back up!

msannomalley
Site Admin

Re: I keep checking...

Post by msannomalley » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Thanks. :) We aren't sure yet when we're picking it back up. Things are a bit chaotic in the house with shift changes and job/school things.

It's nice to know we're missed. :)
Witty Saying Goes Here

23239j

Post by 23239j » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 am

You’re missed! I’m actually on military orders for six weeks and brought my dvds, hoping you’d start up again!

Again, I can’t complain about a free podcast, but I love Gatch, love your podcast, and I think you guys were just arriving at where the series started getting good.

So, while trying not to put a guilt trip on you (since I’m not doing a podcast!), I hope you guys decide to resume!

katblu42
ISO Janitor
Location: At the back of a theatre somewhere in Sydney, Australia

Post by katblu42 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 am

I agree, wholeheartedly.

The podcast has been sorely missed. Looking forward to new ones when they arrive, but completely understanding that sometimes real life gets a bit . . . hectic.

Here's hoping that all is well in whatever endeavours you are embarking upon, and that the Gatch God's will shine on us all so we can soon enjoy you podcast again.

(I hope this post makes sense - I may be a little sleep deprived, and suffering from slight migraine hang-over!)